We’re looking for a Deputy Director here at Ideas Test.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the Director.
- Working with the Ideas Test Consortium.
- Management & Development of the Ideas Test programme (with The Director).
- Supporting Ideas Test’s fundraising strategy.
- Maintain and develop relations with community partners and supporters.
- Overseeing operational matters within the organisation, including HR.
For full details on the Deputy Director’s role, and details on Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job please download our Deputy Director Job Description.
For full details on salary, holiday, etc, please download our Deputy Director Job Description.
Closing date for applications:
Midday (12pm) on Thursday 14th November 2019
Interviews will take place on Monday 18th November ￼2019
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter (no more than 3 sides A4) summarising your interest in the post and how you meet the person specification, together with a comprehensive CV demonstrating relevant experience to the Lead of the accountable body of Ideas Test, Christine White email@example.com