How to take part
If you’re interested in taking part and you live in Swale or Medway, contact Sarah by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leave Sarah a message by calling 01634 477371 and we’ll call you back.
2021 Taster Sessions
In late 2021 we hosted five Taster Session across Medway and Swale that included:
- Storytelling & Drawing at The Net Community Hub, Walderslade
- Connection & Creativity Through Poetry – an online Zoom session
- Music for Wellbeing for people 50+ at Age UK, Faversham
- Wellbeing Through Music at wHoo Cares Activity Day for over 65’s
- Exploring Lyric Writing at The Sunlight Centre, Gillingham
Our new sessions are a mixture of Taster Session favourites and some new creative activities that you can take part in.
The sessions will be for any skill level, so if you’ve ever wanted to try something new, pick up an old hobby, or just meet some new people in a friendly way, You Me Us Too is for you!
About You Me Us Too
You Me Us Too is a continuation of our You Me Us project that was delivered remotely during lockdown by 4 artists.
The project runs from late 2021 until October 2022 across Medway and Swale.
It is funded by MVA’s Test Bed Fund, Kent County Council’s Arts Investment Fund and Kent Community Foundation.