- This event has passed.
Sea Folk Sing at The Festival of Chatham Reach
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hear the songs from Sea Folk Sing performed live for the first time since 2019 at The Festival of Chatham Reach at Sun Pier House from 1pm.
You can also meet members of the Ideas Test team and ‘Float Your Boat’ – create paper boats with your thoughts and ideas for the future.
The Festival of Chatham Reach is festival with a country fayre atmosphere. Taking place at Sun Pier in Chatham – currently the only available public river access point in Medway – there will be lots to do including;
- Free sailing trips on board Sailing Barge Edith May
- Free history walks, covering the wharfs and west end of Chatham High Street
- Live music throughout the day, including sea shanties and folk music
- An arts market, local produce and food stalls
- Exhibitions inside The Riverside Gallery at Sun Pier House, inspired by local history
- Drop in family friendly art workshops
- Traditional carnival games for all ages
About The Festival of Chatham Reach
Use the buttons below to share this event with people you know.