Ideas Test is made up of a small but dedicated team of specialist staff who are all passionate about art and creativity for all in Medway and Swale.
If you have a general enquiry for us you can call/text/leave a voice message, Monday to Friday* from 9am to 5pm, on 01634 477371
You can also email general enquiries to email@example.com.
*Note: Not Public Holidays or Bank Holidays
Lucy Medhurst, Director
Lucy is a senior professional with a visual arts background and an MA in Arts and Cultural Management from the University of Sussex. Lucy was formerly Strategic Manager for Artswork in Kent and both Interim Director and Head of Learning at Stour Valley Arts, a forest-based NPO. Lucy is a strong advocate for creative education, place-based commissioning and co-curation. Lucy has extensive experience of partnership working and over 25 years of experience working in the cultural sector in Kent.
Lucy works at Ideas Test three days a week.
Contact Lucy to talk about:
- Partnering with Ideas Test on projects
- Community engagement
Tracy Brunt, Deputy Director
After an education first in art history, then practice from the University of Sussex and Central Saint Martin’s School of Art & Design, Tracy worked for theatre companies and arts centres in London for 20 years. These included Graeae Theatre Company, Half Moon and the Albany in Deptford. She has seen how creativity and the arts changes lives.
Since moving to Kent, she has worked for local authorities, charities and freelance clients – specialising in arts development, fundraising and outdoor events.
Tracy works at Ideas Test five days a week.
As Youth Development Manager, Bryony is working with 14-25 year olds across Medway and Swale to create a Youth Programme by young people, for young people.
Bryony has produced participatory projects across artforms for over a decade, and is passionate about working collaboratively with communities and young people to design projects. Bryony has previously worked for a diverse range of organisations across London & the South East such as Attic Theatre Company, Photoworks, East London Dance, Children & the Arts, The Wellcome Collection, Turner Contemporary, The Barbican, and Fine Cell Work.
Bryony works three days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
- To find out about Ideas Test’s Youth Programme
- If you work in a school/further education/youth organisation and are interested in working with us
- You’re a parent/carer/young person and want to get involved in creative projects in Medway or Swale
- You’re a business or organisation who would like to sponsor/invest in our Youth Programme
Sarah Davies, Producer
Sarah is a Producer at Ideas Test. She plans our events and activities in community venues in Medway and Swale and online.
She was the Project Manager of Sea Folk Sing in 2019-2020.
Sarah works two days a week.
Contact Sarah with:
- General enquiries about Ideas Test
- Questions about events, activities and performances (including exhibitions, drop-in workshops).
- Enquiries about making connections between local people/organisations and Ideas Test.
Kyra Cross, Audience Development Officer
Kyra delivers our day-to-day marketing and communications, everything from social media to design and newsletters.
She was born in Swale and has lived, studied and worked in Medway and Swale all her life.
They have also volunteered in Swale since 2008 including being a producer and radio presenter at a community radio station.
She’s also a self-taught digital artist and is Ideas Test’s resident tech expert.
Kyra works at Ideas Test five days a week.
Contact Kyra with:
- Community networking opportunities
- Marketing enquiries – copywriting, logos, audiences, etc.
- Interview requests & press enquiries
- Website/Social Media issues