After an amazing four and a half years at Ideas Test I’m moving on to pastures new in January. It’s been a rollercoaster ride starting as the first and only employee to now leading an organisation with a venue and a whole team of specialist staff. We’ve created lots of new opportunities for people in Swale and Medway to take part in the arts, and supported local creatives to set up new businesses, develop their practice and become more sustainable. There have been too many brilliant experiences to list, but a huge THANK YOU to everyone in the local area who has been part of the Ideas Test journey so far.
Now we need to recruit a new enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and creative person to take on the challenge of leading Ideas Test into its next phase. Could that be you?
I can say first hand it’s a tremendous opportunity to work with great artists and companies and develop projects at a grass roots level with people in the locality and the lovely Ideas Test team.
You will need:
- Experience of management or operational roles within a cultural organisation.
- Experience of building partnerships and relationships to support the delivery of programmes.
- Experience of managing large scale programmes in the arts or elsewhere.
- Proven experience of finance and financial planning.
- Understanding of governance.
- Experience of fundraising from a range of sources.
- Ability to communicate effectively both face to face and in writing.
- Experience of income generation with a creative and entrepreneurial approach.
- Understanding of diversity and equality of opportunity.
- Collaborative approach to working within organisations and externally.
Salary £38,000-£42,000 depending on experience.
For the full Job Description and how to apply click here.
Ideas Test is committed to access, equality and social inclusion. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply by 12.00 noon Monday 13th November. Interviews will take place Wednesday 22nd November.